Scholarship Renewal Process for Continuing Bill Dickey Scholarship Association [BDSA] Students
Read the following Scholarship Guidelines to ensure you comply!
- Bill Dickey scholars are eligible to receive a scholarship on an annual basis up to four consecutive years, commencing with their freshman year of college
- If an extenuating circumstance occurs; for example, the student has an illness and requires a scholarship extension, then the student would have to provide documentation and submit their request to the Scholarship Committee
- All submissions will be handled on a case-by-case basis
BDSA Scholarship Guidelines:
- Scholarship recipients are required to maintain a 2.5 GPA each semester and on a cumulative basis that he or she is enrolled in school
- It is the scholarship recipient’s responsibility to submit this form each year to confirm the school they will attend and also to indicate what their scholarship funds will be used for during the current school year
- If changes occur before or during that school year, a new form must be completed
- Example: The scholarship will be utilized for room and board for the 2020-2021 school year
- This renewal is due by the end of the Spring Semester, no later than June 19, 2020
- The scholarship renewal form will be housed on the website under scholarships for students to access and submit
- Scholarship recipients are required to submit their official transcripts 30 days after the semester ends
- Transcripts must be mailed [certified] to the BDSA office, no emails accepted
- Failure to comply with the scholarship guidelines could result in forfeiture of your scholarship
THE BDSA WILL NOT MAIL QUESTIONNIARES AND/OR SEND EMAILS REQUESTING YOUR TRANSCRIPTS. It is the student’s responsibility to comply with the guidelines.
Reminder: Setup reminders on your computer to ensure you meet the 30 day deadline [after each semester] to mail your transcript
Should you have questions and or require further assistance, please contact the BDSA office at 602-258-7851.