1. Complete all fields of the application and answer all questions thoroughly. You must have all required documents ready for upload before completing this form. You can not save and complete it later.
2. The application must be completed online.
3. The completed application MUST be received online by April 1, 2019.
4. Late/Incomplete and Handwritten Applications could forfeit your child’s opportunity to be selected to play in the BDI.
5. Junior Golfers are required to sign, date and upload the Junior Golfer/Parent Commitment Form and the Code of Conduct Form. Parents are required to sign and upload Junior Golfer/Parent Commitment Form, Release of Liability Form, Processing Fee Form and electronically sign the application at the bottom of the form below.
6. Immediately request an official copy of your transcript be sent to BDSA so that it arrives before April 5, 2019.
7. Please do not delay in completing the application.
Your completed application must include the following:
Application form completed online below
A copy of your child’s CURRENT Official Handicap (HCP) Card- USGA or GHIN (No exceptions). The BDSA requires an official INDEX and GHIN number to verify junior’s handicap index (Facility Head Pros or Coaches’ letters to validate HCP Indexes will not be accepted.)
A copy of your current Report Card/Transcript with the raised school seal and cumulative GPA must be mailed through U.S. Postal service or another mail service to the BDSA office by April 5, 2019.