The Bill Dickey Scholarship Association (BDSA) provides scholarships and continuing education grant monies of up to $14,000 for four years to high school and college students demonstrating academic achievement, leadership, financial need, evidence of community service, and golfing ability. Students will pursue an undergraduate degree at a college or university of their choice.
Continuing Scholarship Questionnaire: To complete the continuing scholarship application, please click here.
Eligibility requirements for students to apply for the Bill Dickey Scholarship are as follows:
- A graduating high school senior in the BDSA database
- Continuing scholarship recipients
- Attending an accredited college or university
- Demonstrated leadership and community service involvement
- Participated in golf
- A United States Citizen
- Present financial need information
Scholarship Database Profile:
If you are a high school student and you are not yet in our database, click here to enter your scholarship database profile.