The Bill Dickey Scholarship Association (BDSA) provides scholarships and continuing education grants to new and continuing students to pursue their undergraduate degree.
2023 – 2024:
New students eligible to receive a BDSA Scholarship: High school seniors enrolled in an accredited college or university.
The BDSA will not offer any new student scholarships for the 2023-2024 school year.
Continuing students eligible to receive scholarships: Students who have matriculated in a college or university and are currently in the BDSA Scholarship Program.
Continuing students will continue to receive his or her scholarship for the 2023-2024 school year, provided they meet the BDSA Scholarship Guidelines.
General Scholarship Guidelines:
- Students must maintain a 2.5 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) on a term and cumulative basis.
- Scholarships focus on the following areas: Leadership, financial need, evidence of community service.
- Students may pursue an undergraduate degree at a college of university of their choice.
Continuing Scholarship Requirements:
- Continuing students are required to submit their official transcript from their college or university, by no later than June 16, 2023, via their school’s transcript process.
- Official transcripts are emailed to email@example.com.
- Continuing students must complete the Continuing Scholarship Questionnaire and submit it online by June 16, 2023, to ensure they are eligible to receive their scholarship.
When will the BDSA Offer New Student Scholarships?
The Bill Dickey Scholarship Association decides annually at the end of first quarter whether to offer ‘New Student Scholarships’.
We encourage high school seniors that are interested in applying for a scholarship to visit the website: billdickey.org on March 31, 2024. Details outlining “New Student Scholarships’ will be posted.
What if I have additional questions?
Please feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the Bill Dickey New Student Scholarship or the African American First-Generation Scholarship.
Continuing Scholarship Questionnaire: To complete the continuing scholarship questionnaire, please click here.
Scholarship Database Profile: If you are a high school student and you are not yet in our database, click here to enter your scholarship database profile.